At its Annual Industry Conference 2013, held in the Lancaster Hotel in London, retra relaunched its new insurance package – retracare.
“In the current competitive marketplace, the £1 billion warranty market offers significant profit opportunities for retailers. It should be remembered that 20% of purchasers of domestic appliances bought warranties with their purchases,” said retra’s Howard Saycell. Consumers considering warranty cover have many questions and doubts regarding the warranties available to them therefore it makes sense that they seek advice from their local retailers who can offer them the whole package, including the local protection, argued Mr Saycell.
That’s why retra has relaunched its retracare service plan – as an additional benefit exclusive to its members.
The retracare service plan gives retailers three options to sell:
1. Extend after the initial guarantee period by additional 1 to 4 years (maximum 5 years in total),
2. Monthly service plan to maximum of 5 years,
3. Retail (free) service plan (retail funded).
During the initial period the service plan offers:
– in the event of no repair possible – a brand new product from the retailer’s business,
– the coverage for the customers in the event of damage by accident
– a hassle-free claim procedure
– nationwide repair network with retra members given servicing priority.
The new retracare service plan gives retailers an opportunity to earn profit form retra trade price and additional profit from exclusive retrospective rebate. However equally important is the opportunity to build unique brand relationship that the independent can form with his customers that is endorsed by the reputation of their retail association.
For more information call retra insurance on 01234 245 900 or email: email@example.com