The organizers of the Independent Business Awards 2013 are calling manufacturers and independent dealers to enter their nominations into the Awards and bring to the industry’s attention their professional achievements.
Electrical manufacturers can submit their companies and their products into one or more of the eight categories:
• Best Advertising Campaign
• Technical Innovation
• Energy Saving Product
• Best Training
• Best Accessory: CE and DA
• Best Floorcare Product
• Best Industry Training Company
• Special Representation Award.
Independent electrical retailers can nominate their companies for the Best Independent Retailer Awards in one of the following categories:
• Best Small Independent Retailer (with a turnover below £1.5 million) – in CE, DA or CE&DA
• Best Large Independent Retailer (with a turnover greater than £1.5 million) – in CE, DA or CE&DA
• Best Customer Service
• Best Regional Multiple (with a turnover in excess of £5mln and 10 or more outlets).
The winners of this year’s Awards will be announced on 19 June 2013 at a gala dinner held at the Whittlebury Hall, Northamptonshire.
The 2013 Awards will be accompanied by the IER Product Show at which exhibiting manufacturers will announce new product developments and will have special offers for the independents attending the show.
Contacts for IBA 2013
With your nominations for the IBA 2013 contact Claire Davison at 01622 699 170 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IER Product Show
All enquiries regarding sponsorship opportunities at IBA 2013 and the IER Product Show should be directed to Linda Dorling at 07885 142398 and email@example.com.